Athletics & Activities
Code of Sportsmanship
- Maintain pride in self and school.
- Strive to keep high standards of conduct.
- Cheering is always encouraged for one’s own team.
- Positive signs may be displayed for one’s own team.
- No disrespect will be shown to the opposing team.
- No taunts, chants, noises, cheers, jeers, songs, profanity, signs, or motions directed to the opposing team, coach, school, or officials.
- Treat everyone with respect.
- Abide by the decisions of the officials.
- Accept victory or defeat graciously.
Looking for MSHSAA/Sports forms, such as PRIVIT profiles, concussion packets and physical forms? Visit our district Athletics & Activities page.