Integrated 7th and 8th grade Science
Ace integrated 7th and 8th grade Science
7th and 8th grade Class With In A Class (CWC) integrated Science
Voice Mail: 816-986-1499 ext. 7709
Voice Mail: 816-986-1499 ext. 8007
Voice Mail: 816-986-1175 ext. 8294
Voice Mail: 816-986-1175 ext. 7514
Voice Mail: 816-986-1499 ext. 7052
Kristy Muckey, Lead Teacher
Voice Mail: 816-986-1499 ext. 8994
Voice Mail: 816-986-1499 ext. 8343
Materials and primary resources used within the department
Lab materials, textbooks, Science Olympiad materials, journals, and technology.
The student will be able to:
1. Use scientific methods and technological tools appropriately.
2. Make informed decisions as a citizen: demonstrate social, civic, family, and environmental responsibility.
3. Recognize the cause the effect relationships of scientific phenomena.
4. Evaluate the accuracy of scientific information and the reliability of its sources.
5. Interpret media information with enough understanding of the basic science involved that they can relate it in their lives.
Our philosophy mirrors the R-7 District Vision by supporting the District Mission by tapping into the students curiosity through discovery learning and hands on activities.
Special projects and activities sponsored by the department to supplement instruction
Animal Lab and Animal Lover’s Club