October 18, 2021
2021 Parent/Teacher conferences for PLMS will be held on Wednesday, November 3rd and Thursday, November 4th.
Directions for scheduling Fall Conferences:
- Click this link to login to PowerSchool on a web browser (not mobile app)– https://powerschool.lsr7.org/public/
- Click “conference scheduling” on the left side
- Select 2021 Middle School Fall Conferences
- Schedule your desired conferences. For your convenience, you will have the choice between a virtual timeslot or an in-person timeslot. (Teachers will email virtual/Google Meet codes and instructions the week of conferences).
Directions for attending Fall In-Person Conferences:
- Arrive at Pleasant Lea prior to your conference and enter through the north side library doors. Maps and staff room numbers will be provided
- Visit the teacher’s classroom (if the door is closed, please wait while the teacher finishes the conference in-progress)
If you do not have a personal Google account, you may also use your child’s Google account to access the meeting. As a reminder, your child’s username and password for their LSR7 Google account can be found by clicking the Student Credentials tab in the PowerSchool parent portal. We suggest having your child’s username (their full email address including the @lsr7.net) and password ready in preparation for the virtual parent/teacher conference should you need it.
August 26, 2021
New Start Times:
The district is implementing new start and end times for LSR7 schools, including PLMS! Our new times, as well as our daily bell schedules, are listed below.
PLMS Schedule: 8:20 am – 3:15 pm
PLMS Late Start Friday Schedule: 9:20 am – 3:15 pm
PLMS Office Hours : 7:45 am – 3:45 pm
Monday – Thursday Schedules:
Late Start Friday Schedules:
August 26, 2021
Picture Make Up/Retake Day will be Thursday, October 21st for both 7th and 8th grade (11:40 – 1:40 in the LMC)!
January 12, 2021
Each week, our staff nominates one student from each team who they see exemplifying a positive characteristic (a student working really hard that week, a student giving their best effort during an activity, a student helping others during the day, etc).
Congrats to all the students who have been recognized so far!
September 8, 2020
Having trouble with your parent Schoology account?
This interactive tutorial contains information for LSR-7 parents on topics that will help you better create, navigate and utilize your parent account on Schoology: https://rise.articulate.com/share/7Ys0h6vqh-whvYKeo1LQPYvWEpmOV67e#/
Video for Parents: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqjhFBOKQ9