July 21, 2021
The 2021-22 school year is just around the corner, and it’s time to enroll your student!
The Lee’s Summit R-7 School District is in its sixth year of an online enrollment system that families will use for returning students. The system can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week July 22nd through August 3rd, 2021. You can use a smartphone or iOS capability to complete the online process. All families have the ability to review and update information, confidentially upload necessary residency documentation, update immunizations and make payment for optional and required school items including any remaining fines. For additional, detailed registration information, please visit the LSR7 website here.
How To Enroll PLMS Students Online for the 2021-2022 School Year (Online enrollment begins Thursday, July 22):
- Gather documents prior to beginning the enrollment process: current proof of residency documentation per district guidelines, current immunization records, parent PowerSchool access information (log-in credentials).
- Log into your PowerSchool Parent Portal using the following link: https://powerschool.lsr7.org/public/. If you need help, please use this link for directions: Power School Parent Portal Directions.
- Online PowerSchool Enrollment Directions will assist you in following all the required steps to completing the online enrollment process. Use the following link: Power School Registration Directions.
- Making Payment Directions will assist you in following the required steps to complete payment processing. Payment processing includes Chromebook Insurance, unresolved lunch charges from the previous school year, yearbook, as well as other items related to your child/individual school. Use the following link: Payment Central Directions.
- Class Schedules and Locker Information will be located on student schedules, which will be available through your students PowerSchool account at 8:00 on August 11th for students that have completed the above registration. Students and families may also visit during our scheduled Tiger Visit Days (please see times below) to pick up a printed schedule, practice lockers, walk their schedule, pick up gym clothes and ask any questions you may have.
- August 11th (8th graders): 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- August 12th (7th graders): 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
If you are needing assistance or are unable to access this from home, please contact the school at 986-1175 to schedule an appointment to come to the school to receive help (registration office hours are 8:00 am – 2:00 pm).
The PowerSchool Registration enrollment portal will be open from 8 a.m. on July 22 until Aug. 3. You can find more information at LSR7.org/register.
It’s a great day to be a PLMS tiger!
June 8, 2021
PLMS is happy to once again be offering our simple, open-donation format fundraising. Previously titled “Un-Fundraiser”, our Tigers Together Fundraiser offers the same simplicity, with 100% of all profits going directly to PLMS! With this fundraising format, there is no need to task our students with door-to-door selling, collecting money or delivering goods. We are asking $40 per family, but would be appreciative of any amount you are able to give. You can purchase through the registration payment portal, in person during Tiger Visit Days or have your student bring to the front office once school begins. This fundraiser will run until October 1st, 2021.
Thank you for your consideration and support of Pleasant Lea Middle School! Note: Please do not purchase a yearbook if you are contributing at the $150 or higher level, as those donation levels include a yearbook.
Link to donate: https://paymentcentral.lsr7.org/?store&itemid=501
June 8, 2021
The school year is nearing and it’s time to stock up on some PLMS gear to show your Tiger pride! Please see below for our Fall 2021-22 sale that will run from July 22nd – September 3rd. Go Tigers! Two ways to order:
- Order online OR
- Print and return the order form to the PLMS Office (during Tiger Visit Days or when school begins) → Fall 21-22 Spirit Wear Order Form PDF