April 28, 2017
- Only PLMS Students are allowed to attend PLMS Dances. Visitors or students from other Lee’s Summit Schools are not allowed to attend.
- Doors will open for 7th grade students at 7 pm. Doors will open for 8th grade students at 7:30 pm. 7th grade students should be picked up at 9:00 p.m., and 8th grade students should be picked up 9:30 p.m. Students should not wait until the night of the dance to make arrangements. Please plan ahead.
- School dress code guidelines will be followed at the dance. Items not permissible at the dance include clothing with inappropriate skin exposure: low-cut tops in front or in back, see-through tops, short skirts or shorts, strapless dresses, short tops, or any other clothing that exposes the stomach.
- Students must be in attendance at least 4 hours of the school day on the day of the dance.
- All school rules apply at school dances. Students not following the rules will be sent home early. STUCO has worked hard to decorate for the dance and decorations should not be disturbed. Running, pushing, horseplay, and inappropriate dancing are not acceptable behaviors.
- Cost of the dance is $5 or 5 canned goods.