April 26, 2017
Pleasant Lea 8th Grade Students and Parents –
The 8th Grade Class Picture is available to order at this time. Simply use the link provided below. Please place your order by Friday, May 20th. All orders placed before Friday, May 20th will include free shipping to your home address.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a class picture. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
April 10, 2017
April 28, 2017
- Only PLMS Students are allowed to attend PLMS Dances. Visitors or students from other Lee’s Summit Schools are not allowed to attend.
- Doors will open for 7th grade students at 7 pm. Doors will open for 8th grade students at 7:30 pm. 7th grade students should be picked up at 9:00 p.m., and 8th grade students should be picked up 9:30 p.m. Students should not wait until the night of the dance to make arrangements. Please plan ahead.
- School dress code guidelines will be followed at the dance. Items not permissible at the dance include clothing with inappropriate skin exposure: low-cut tops in front or in back, see-through tops, short skirts or shorts, strapless dresses, short tops, or any other clothing that exposes the stomach.
- Students must be in attendance at least 4 hours of the school day on the day of the dance.
- All school rules apply at school dances. Students not following the rules will be sent home early. STUCO has worked hard to decorate for the dance and decorations should not be disturbed. Running, pushing, horseplay, and inappropriate dancing are not acceptable behaviors.
- Cost of the dance is $5 or 5 canned goods.
February 28, 2017
The Power Point from the 6th Grade Parent Orientation night can be found here.
February 22, 2017
Information for 2017 Secondary Summer School can be found by following the link below: