November 11, 2019
The fall dance will be held on Friday, November 15th! The cost is $5.00 or 6 canned goods. The theme this year is “Out of this World.”
- Only PLMS students are allowed to attend PLMS dances. Visitors or students from other Lee’s Summit schools are not allowed to attend.
- Doors open for 7th graders at 7pm. Doors will open for 8th grade students at 7:30pm. 7th grade students should be picked up at 9:00 pm and 8th grade students should be picked up at 9:30pm. Students should not wait until the night of the dance to make arrangements. Please plan ahead.
- School dress code guidelines will be followed at the dance. Items not permissible at the dance include clothing with inappropriate skin exposure: low-cut tops in front or in back, see-through tops, short skirts or shorts, strapless dresses, short tops, or any other clothing that exposes the stomach.
- Students must be in attendance at least 4 hours of the school day on the day of the dance.
- All School rules apply at school dances. Students not following the rules will be sent home early. STUCO works hard to decorate for the dance and decorations should not be disturbed. Running, pushing, horseplay, and inappropriate dancing are not acceptable behaviors.
A photo booth will be available for $1 per person each photo.
AREA PLMS will be out of this world!
September 19, 2019
We want to sincerely thank everyone that has donated to our Un–Fundraiser so far this year! When you give, our students win! What is an Un-Fundraiser? Is is a simple, open-donation format, and 100% of your donations goes directly to PLMS. No need to task our students with door to door, collecting money, or delivering goods. The Un-Fundraiser is quick and simple!
We now have the opportunity to extend our Un–Fundraiser for the remainder of the year. We hope by offering this we will be able to continue to fund student programs all year long, as well as give the opportunity for our students to participate in our fun incentives.
If you would still like to contribute, you may do so through the link below or by sending in cash or check to the front office (please make checks out to PLMS). Please note, to ensure we have ordered enough Mavericks tickets, yearbooks, etc, we must receive your appropriate level donation by the following cut off dates to ensure your child will receive that particular incentive:
- Mavericks Game and Game Truck: Must receive by October 11th
- Yearbook: Must receive by February 28th
Link to donate: https://paymentcentral.lsr7.org/?store&itemid=501
Thank you, Tiger Nation! We appreciate your continued support.